By The Kent Redding Group
Are you on summer vacation yet? Regardless if you’re on vacation or not we can assure you that there’s lots of awesome things to do in Austin this week including the following:
Head over to Torchy’s Tacos for the best green chile queso in Austin and delicious tacos. They are located at 11521 Ranch Road 620 N in Austin and are open every night until 10:00 pm.
There’s lots of great bars in Austin Texas and excellent spots to enjoy a beer, champagne, mimosa, whisky, margarita or drink of your choice. Some of the best bars in Austin you should check out include:
- Bangers – Located at 79 Rainey Street.
- La Condesa – 2nd Street District
- South Congress Café – 1600 S Congress Ave
Besides all of the shops, stores, art galleries and other fun things to do in Austin we can also offer you a variety of other options that will take you off the beaten path:
- Float The River – This should be an annual trip for every local, it’s free to float the river although several companies do offer cool packages which include food and drinks to make your experience on the river more memorable.
- Yoga The Park – Come to Barton Springs every through August 29th for free yoga in the park. Yoga starts at 7:30 pm and there will be free snacks and swim at 9:00 pm. You can also enjoy free yoga at Austin’s Whole Foods every Monday through Thursday during August and September from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.
- Free Concerts In The Park – There’s still a few excellent opportunities for you to enjoy a concert in the park. The next concerts are coming on: August 14, 21st and 28 at the Long Center. The free concert runs from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm so don’t miss your opportunity to hear some excellent music before it’s gone!
Learn More about Austin
To learn more about things to do in Austin Texas this week, or to view homes for sale, contact the Kent Redding Group today by calling us at (512) 306-1001 or click here to connect with us online.