THE NOKONAH CONDOS
Nokonah Condos, Austin
901 W. 9th Street 78703
- Type: Condo
- Price: $150K-1M
- Area: Downtown
- Square Feet: 500-3600
- Floor plans: 1-3 bed
- Number of Units: 98
- Developer: Robert Barnstone and Perry Lorenz
The Nokonah, Austin is a luxury development located directly in the heart of the Market District. Eleven stories high, the Nokonah is adjacent the headquarters of Austin's own Whole Foods Market and surrounded by a vibrant mix of restaurants, bars and bistros, as well as private boutiques, museums and yoga studios. Completed in 2003, the Nokonah has been recognized with the IMPACT award, highlighting the building's achievement in architectural design.
The Nokonah's Features & Amenities
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Heated Pool
- Storage Units
- Adjacent to Shoal Creek trail head (greenbelt)
- Standard features include oak floors, stone tile, track lighting, walk-in closets, balconies, 9 1/2 foot ceilings, casement windows, stainless appliances, granite and marble counter tops.
- Poolside health and fitness center, sauna, hot tub, and club room
- Secure parking.
- Walking distance to Whole Foods, west 6th street, restaurants and shopping.