Paige Irvine - REALTOR
I grew up in Katy, Texas (just outside of Houston). I lived there until I was 20 before moving to the Austin area to start a new adventure, and I've lived here with my husband for 9 years, and can't imagine living anywhere else (at least in Texas!).
Why Real Estate?
My family is how I became interested in Real Estate; my grandparents have been agents in the Houston area for 30 years! My grandma worked for many brokerages before she and my grandfather finally created their own brokerage a few years ago. I grew up helping them in the office over summer breaks and really got a feel for it from an early age. I love being able to help people find and fall in love with their homes!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I have one daughter, named Harley
- I met my husband in high school, and we dated long distance for a year and a half before I moved to the Austin area.
- We have three dogs; Rascal, Buster, and Jake (and they're my first born babies)
- I worked in the Veterinary field for over 5 years (which can explain the 3 dogs...)
- I LOVE to travel, and so far I have been to 8 different countries.
- MY favorite thing to do on a nice day is be anywhere outside with my family.