- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,602 SqFt
MUELLER HOMES FOR SALE
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,830 SqFt
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2,328 SqFt
The 700-acre Mueller site, vacated when Austin's airport relocated in 1999, is well on its way to becoming home to approximately 13,000 people, 13,000 employees, 10,500 construction jobs, more than 5,700 homes and 140 acres of public open space. The award-winning master plan, designed according to new urbanist principles, includes:
- More than 5,700 single-family and multifamily homes (at least 25 percent in the Mueller Affordable Homes Program)
- More than 140 acres of parks and perimeter greenways
- A town center with shops, plazas and live/work spaces planned to include 30 percent locally-owned businesses
- 13 miles of new hike and bike paths and lanes
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
- The University of Texas Medical Research Campus
- Austin Film Studios
- Connections to public transportation
- Regional retail
- State-of-the-art rental apartments
- A broad variety of new home opportunities--both for rent and for sale
- Class A office space
The first two phases are open at I-35 and 51st Street. Over 25 businesses are now open with a few store and restaurant opportunities still available. To see a full list of retailers, visit our Regional Retail page.
Located along 51st Street at Berkman Drive, the planned market district will be home to an H.E.B. anchored retail center.
The planned 42-acre heart of Mueller will be home to a mix of retail, dining and entertainment options as well as work places and residences.
Every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., visit the always lively Mueller Farmers’ Market, located in the historic Browning Hangar across from Mueller Lake Park just off Airport Boulevard and Aldrich Street.
Mueller is home to a half dozen popular food trailers that serve everything from coffee and hot sandwiches to empanadas and Asian street food. The trailers and its shaded eating area are located next to the Browning Hangar and the Mueller Central information center along Airport Boulevard.
The Mosaic at Mueller is offering 8,670 square feet of creative office, live-work and urban street retail space at attractive rental rates. These turn-key commercial spaces present a hassle free opportunity for small businesses to become a part of the vibrant Mueller neighborhood.
Elements at Mueller is offering 5 creative office, live-work spaces offering a variety of one- and two- bedroom options at attractive rental rates. These turn-key commercial spaces present a hassle free opportunity for small businesses to become a part of the vibrant Mueller neighborhood.
Information provided by http://www.muelleraustin.com/about/about-mueller