So you’re thinking about buying an Austin Texas Condo but don’t know where to get started.
In this article we will provide you with the best tips that you can use to help you find the perfect Austin Texas condo.
Tip #1 – Learn More About the Condo Community
Once you find an Austin Texas Condo that you’ve fallen in love with it’s time to do your “homework” and learn more about the community before you decide to move there.
Here are some questions you should ask:
- How much can I expect to pay in condo fees, and what do they cover?
- Are condos in the neighborhood managed professionally, or are they managed by owners?
- Will there be special assessments in the future? If the answer is yes, find out how much.
- What is your policy on renting condos?
- Is there a parking policy? If so, what is it?
- How many condos here are owner occupied?
Tip #2 - Investigate Condo Associations
Just because the Austin Texas Condo that you like has a condo association doesn’t mean that it’s the greatest, you should take the time to research a condo association and find out if landscaping and buildings there are being maintained and most importantly, you should verify what the mandates and rules of the condo association are, and if they being obeyed.
Tip #3 – Meet the Neighbors
Last of all, but most important, take the time to meet the neighbors because, the last thing you want to do if you have a full time job is to buy a condo that’s next door to partying, college age, freshmen and you can avoid buying a great condo in a bad area by asking simple questions about the area where the condo is located.
To learn more about what to look for in an Austin Texas Condo contact the Kent Redding Group today by calling us at (512) 306-1001 or CLICK HERE to connect with us online.